Fonte: Georgia Center
Leading the Way . . . Market Research Certificate Program
The Principles of Marketing Research course is based on the Marketing Research Core Body of Knowledge (MRCBOK©), an integrated set of learning objectives organized into 11 modules and covering the marketing research process from beginning to end. The research training course is regularly updated and expanded from a global perspective, to reflect new methods and concepts in the marketing research industry. The market research online course makes learning enjoyable by providing continuous feedback and encouraging program completion.
Principles of Marketing Research Offers:
- Self-paced, self-study, online research course; accessible anywhere with an Internet connection
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art curriculum; a dynamic, online certificate program written by leading academic and applied marketing research professionals from around the world
- Eleven Modules
- Marketing and Its Interface with Marketing Research
- Introduction to Marketing Research and Planning the Research Process
- Research Design
- Data Collection Methods
- Measurement Approaches
- Understanding Data Analysis
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Communicating Research
- Global Marketing Research
- Trends in Marketing Research
- Multiple student support mechanisms such as coach-mentors (i.e., industry practitioners), progress self-monitoring tools and self assessments
- A Certificate of Program Completion to successful graduates of this market research continuing education course
- Earn 20 University of Georgia Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Endorsed by all major market research industry associations, Principles of Marketing Research is a comprehensive online certificate course teaching the core skills needed for market research, consumer research, opinion research and survey research. Since 1996, more than 6,500 students from 96 countries have enrolled, making this the research profession’s most valued and widely supported continuing education program.
Principles of Marketing Research makes learning enjoyable by providing continuous feedback and encouraging course completion. Coach-mentors oversee your progress and respond personally to your questions, while support staff at the University of Georgia delivers fast, professional assistance.
If this is your first visit to our web site, would you please take our short survey? Click here for the survey.
- Enroll at any time
- Complete the course’s required graded components within 12 month
- For more details on How Does The Principles Of Marketing Research Course Work, please click on the downloadable file on right
- For Frequently Asked Questions, please click on the downloadable file on right
Click here for more details on Course fee.
Anyone interested in strengthening their cores skills in marketing research (new and mid-level). Experienced practitioners will find it an invaluable continuing education resource, while marketing/product managers and others who interact with the marketing research function can develop a solid foundation in the discipline.
Students successfully completing graded components earn 20 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from The University of Georgia. Click here for details about the University of Georgia CEU.
Graduates will also earn a Certificate of Program Completion from MRII, MRA, ESOMAR and the University.
As a graduate of the Principles of Marketing Research, you will be recognized by industry associations, employers, peer groups and other professionals as having mastered the core body of knowledge that forms the basis of marketing research. This recognition will help you advance in your company and the industry.
The Principles of Marketing Research and the Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing Research are PRC Approved. Go here for more details.
Graduates of the Principles of Marketing Research and the Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing Research can earn the coveted CMRP (Certified Marketing Research Professional) designation by writing the CMRE (Certified Marketing Research Exam) to be administered by the MRIA (Marketing Research and Intelligence Association). To qualify to write the exam, you need to have a university degree from a recognized university, have at least two (2) years of relevant work experience in the marketing research industry, and have completed the MRIA Core course “102-Ethical Issues & Privacy in Marketing Research” (currently available online). For more information please visit the MRIA website.
The two required textbooks for the Principles of Marketing Research are:
Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation 2010 (6th Edition) by Naresh Malhotra — ISBN 0-13-608543-1
A Preface to Marketing Management 2013 (13th Edition) by J. Paul Peter and James H. Donnelly, Jr. — ISBN 0-07-802884-1
Textbooks editions are subject to change when new editions are released by the publisher.
Textbooks must be ordered separately from your course enrollment. The textbooks will be shipped independently of your online course access details so you should allow extra time for their delivery. You may order these textbooks from any textbook vendor/supplier or you can order from MBS Direct at 1+1-573-446-5299 or +1-573 446-5254 or 1-800-325-3252 (U.S. only).
If ordering online from our suggested vendor, MBS Direct, select the following buttons/links from the MBS Direct Web site:
- Order My Books
- Princ of MRKT Research then click on button labeled Submit Course ID Selection